-->
Have you already write your comment?

Pageboss

Photobucket

[Valid RSS]

Add to Technorati Favorites

Technology Blog Carnival Index - browse the archives Add to Google Reader or Homepage Powered by FeedBurner RSS-Portal.com - Newsfeed RSS-Portal.com - Newsfeed Blog Directory & Search engine Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Technology Blogs - Blog Rankings

Free Web Hit Counter My Popularity (by popuri.us) Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Google Translator

Finally, Google Page Ranked Updated.

This Morning I’ve checked my page ranked (PR)and it’s absolutely surprise me. After a couple of months waiting and wondering, how my blog can be ranked by google. And it makes me so desperate, because I do not know what more can I do so my blog can be ranked by google.

image
But this early morning when I checked my blog, wow what a surprising, google has been updated my blog PR and give me PR 4. Although I did not know is it good or bad rank, but the important thing that finally my blog has a ranked. Thank you for all your support.


Technorati Tags:
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

Related article »



Comments :

1

That's good. I read today you need a rank of 4 before you can attract new advertisers.

Josh England said...
on 

Post a Comment

Every comment you have is a support for me. And if you don't mind please use this language. All comment will be filtered by the operator. Thank you for your comment in these post.

Friends who follow me

Blog Tags


© SEO Friendly Copyright by blogdarma1280 | The Gadget | How To Blogging | Template by Custom Templates | Modify blogdarma1280.blogspot.com